Monday, May 21, 2012

A Quick Cupcake Camp Recap!



Cupcake camp was tonight!! And it was lots of fun. :) I'll write a longer recap within a few days, but I just wanted to share a few pictures here first...


As you all know, I ended up making oreo-stuffed chocolate stout cupcakes with kahlua cream cheese frosting. Phew, what a mouthful to say (and eat, haha)! How could I have forgotten to include the bottle of kahlua in this photo? Oops.


I added some crushed oreos on top of these babies. Mmmmm...



Lots and lots of people attended Cupcake Camp!!



One small snapshot of my table... As you can see, I made both mini and regular-sized cupcakes.

Not a single one of my cupcakes was left at the end of the night!

I'll share the specific recipe for these cupcakes on the blog soon since it's a combination of two previous recipes and not an exact one I've made before.

And also this week, I plan to bring you two other yummy recipes....this awesome caramelized onion and gruyere grilled sandwich....


Annnnd, a dark chocolate marbled peanut butter banana bread. What??!


:)

See ya again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment