Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Busy as a Beaver (And I Can't Wait for Fall :))

That's what I've been lately - busy as a beaver! Currently, every spare moment I have is spent doing wedding tasks since we're in the final stretch! I'm sorry that, yet again, I don't have a recipe for you today. I just don't have the attention span right now to put a recipe post together!

So what will I share with you instead? I'll share with you more things I'm looking forward to this fall! And a disclaimer: this is not a complete list. There are many other things I'm looking forward to this fall in addition to what's on this list!

My first pumpkin spice latte from "the 'buck." :)


(image source)

I plan to get one this week as a nice treat! The mornings have totally felt like fall lately, and I'm in love. :)

Apple picking!!!!


(image source)

Warm apple cider donuts...


(image source)

Baking fall-shaped sugar cookies!


(image source)

Everything pumpkin, obvi. ;) You know that from my last post!


(image source)

Fall hikes. Beautiful foliage.


(image source)

Butternut squash!


(image source)

I'm thinking I need to make some butternut squash apple soup this fall... I can taste it now.

Jeans. Sweaters. Sweatshirts. Boots. Scarves.


(image source)

Fall clothes are my favorite.

And of course, my favorite holiday - Thanksgiving! I realize it's over a couple months away still, but I already can't wait for it. :)


(image source)

What are you looking forward to this fall?!?


No comments:

Post a Comment