Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Visions of Pumpkins Dance in my Head...

Why hello! The last time I wrote a blog post it was August. And now it's September. So naturally I have pumpkin on the brain! Heck, I had it on the brain months ago; let's be honest here. I have been baking lately, so I do have a few recipes lined up to share with you. However, this week is crazy busy and I don't have the time (or motivation!) to type up a recipe post. So instead I thought I'd just share with you a few of the pumpkin-related items I have on the brain!!! Can't stop thinking about these...



(image source)

And they're kind of healthy too. ;)



(image source)

I've been day dreaming about these since I saw the recipe last fall! Must make this year.



(image source)

Pumpkin, cool whip, yogurt, and some spices. Does it get any easier?!



(image source)

Don't these look so fluffy and perfect?!



(image source)

I could easily see myself popping a few too many of these little guys!!

I'm really hoping to make at least one of the above recipes this coming weekend. Will update you next week if I do! And hopefully I can get back to more "regular" posts (which for me is really only two a week lately).

Happy September, friends!

Oh, and by the way, we're past the two month mark until our wedding on 11.3.12. WOW!


Can't wait to marry that guy. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment