Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy 2013! And Favorite Recipes from 2012 :)

 Happy new year, all!! I'm a little behind the times, wishing you a happy new year a few days into January, but better late than never, right??

As many blogs that I read have done, I thought I'd do a quick recap of my 12 favorite recipes from the Barbershop in 2012! These are ones that I would absolutely make again and again... :)




























Okay, so I lied. That was 13 recipes, not 12. ;)

And I've got a few wedding pictures for you! We recently received our professional photos from our awesome photographers, so I thought I'd share a few with you on the blog....







If you'll bear with me, I think that over the next few months, I might do some more "wedding recap" blog posts, to share with you some more details about our day!

Oh, and totally random, but in 2011 I posted 111 times on my blog, and I also posted 111 times in 2012! How odd is that??!

I hope you are all having a great start to your 2013!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment