Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Easy Peanut Butter Fudge


Hi again!! Well, this post will complete the trifecta! Are you saying to yourself, "what" or "huh"?!?! My last two posts involved Barbershop goodies that I gave to my coworkers this year (i.e., chocolate graham toffee treats and cranberry white chocolate cinnamon bars). And this next post represents the third and final item I gave to them; hence, the trifecta. ;-) Okay, so I'm stretching the meaning of trifecta a bit. But I thought it was kinda fun!

I made peanut butter fudge for the first time ever this holiday season! It's hard to believe I haven't made it before. Let me tell you...thanks to how easy and delicious this recipe was, I will be making it again! This recipe is from the dependable blog of the Brown Eyed Baker. You have probably heard me mention her blog several times before! Check out her peanut butter fudge recipe that I followed here.

There are only five ingredients in this fudge, folks! The recipe calls for butter, peanut butter, salt, vanilla extract, and powdered sugar. That's it!

First step...heat the butter and peanut butter on the stove.




After the mixture is brought to a boil, remove it from the heat and stir in the salt, vanilla, and powdered sugar until the mixture is smooth.


Put the fudge in a prepared pan that's been buttered.




Cover with saran wrap and put in the fridge. That's it!! It only needs to be in the fridge for about an hour or so.


This recipe made about 60 pieces for me...enough for each coworker to get two pieces! Yummmm. Are you hosting or attending a New Year's Eve party? I bet this would be a delicious sweet treat to have at your get-together. You should go make some... ;-)

See you again soon, hopefully. I have a couple non-dessert recipes I've been wanting to share with you!!



No comments:

Post a Comment