Thursday, June 9, 2011

Friday Favorites, 6.10.11

Summer has hit Boston this week. Big time. We've had a couple days in the high 80's/low 90's. Phew. It's hot. This is what I'd love to be doing right now:


In "honor" of this summer-like weather, for this week's Friday Favorites I thought I'd share a few of my favorite Barbershop recipes when the weather gets warm...you know, the recipes that do not require turning on the oven! By the way, I did bake this week though, despite the super warm temperatures. The end product was totally worth it though....see the picture below. ;-) This recipe will be coming soon to the blog!


Okey dokey, time to share a few easy recipes that do not require baking! Perhaps I should re-name this post "What's NOT Baking in the Barbershop?!".....?



These are ridiculously simple. Annnnd, they're ridiculously good. I made a batch earlier this week actually!



Looove how easy this one is. And it's so versatile too! You can make it with any flavor pudding under the sun.



This requires ONE ingredient. Bananas. It could not be any easier.

4) Homemade Ice Cream (without an ice cream maker!)


This kind happens to be chocolate peanut butter. Mmmmm.



This dip may be my favorite dip ever. Ever. You gotta try it if you haven't yet! It takes five minutes to make.

6) Smoothies! Who doesn't love a smoothie when the warm weather hits?


We've got...



and


And they're all fairly healthy too! :)

Alrightie, that's going to do it for my round-up of recipes that do not require baking. Let me know if you try any of 'em!

1 comment:

  1. I usually don't mind turning on the oven in the heat, but it has been BEYOND hot here. These no bakes are the perfect solution!

    ReplyDelete