Friday, July 19, 2013

I've Been Away From the Kitchen...

....because we've been on our honeymoon for the past two weeks! Although I've had a few posts the past couple weeks, I have not been in the kitchen at all! We've been away in France and Belgium on our honeymoon. :) And now we're back after having the time of our lives! Seriously. We had such an amazing time.

We saw beautiful sights in Paris...




Ate some of the best ice cream we've ever had....


Admired the quaintness and charm of cities in Belgium...



Enjoyed delicious Belgian waffles...

 
Ate many a Belgian frite (and yes, with the mayo - it's good!!)...


Drank Belgian beers in beautiful places...


Watched a dance festival in Grand Place in Brussels...


Drank beers in Belgian beer cafes with some of the best beer selections in the world...


Toured very, very, very old breweries...


Enjoyed many delicious meals (those Belgians are real foodies!!)...


Found ourselves in awe of so much beautiful architecture...


Visited ancient abbey ruins...


Tasted heavenly Belgian chocolates...


Ate even more ice cream....


And pretty much, just had the time of our lives! ♥


Now that we're back, not only will I be back in our own kitchen, but I can also return to reading all my favorite blogs and commenting on them. I only have about 350 unread blog posts in Bloglovin' to catch up on.... ;)

I missed my blog world friends and am happy to be back! Talk with you more next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment