Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Too Many Cookies & Not Enough Time

 Hello there!

Is Christmas really less than two weeks away?? Yes, you say?

Tell me you're joking.

You're not?

Darn. I was hoping I could have about four or five weeks before Christmas comes. I have about 3,281 cookie recipes I want to make before the holiday!

By the way, did you know that last Tuesday was National Cookie Day? I didn't either. Until it was too late to celebrate it. :(


:)

Aaaanyway, although I won't have the time to make many cookies this year, I have had time to browse through some delicious holiday cookie recipes! I thought I'd share with you a few of the favorites I've seen these past few weeks. And then maybe some of you will have the time to make them?!?

I will be making at least two different cookies this coming weekend though, thankfully! I am participating in Cookie Swap for a Cause in Boston, and I'll be baking four dozen cookies for the event (I'm thinking a couple dozen of two different kinds). The benefit helps the organization, Cookies for Kids' Cancer from the Glad to Give campaign. I'm excited! But sadly, baking for the event might be the extent of my cookie making this year. Oh well. At least cookies don't go out of style. I can always make some in January. ;)

All of these recipes below look SO good!!



I realize these aren't cookies, but maybe we can call them cookie balls?!

And finally, a plug for one of my own Barbershop recipes...



Do you remember when these won the Whole Foods pecan recipe contest last year?! So fun. :)

What cookies are you baking for the holidays this year? I'd love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment