Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Just Poppin' In...

...to say hi! I meant to have a recipe for you by this point this week, but the past few nights have been way busier than I anticipated, so I haven't gotten around to it yet. Hopefully I will soon because the recipe I'm sharing with you next is awesome!!!

In the meantime, here are a few recipes from the food blog world in the past week or so that have caught my eye! Thought I'd share them with you in case they catch your eye too. :)



(image source)



(image source)



(image source)

And because every recipe can't be a dessert (!), here are a couple recipes that aren't sweet treats...



(image source)



(image source)

I don't know about you, but I could read food blogs and look at food photos all day long!!!

Oh, and guess what?! I'm getting married ONE MONTH from today!!!!!! :) :) :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your wedding!! That is so soon!!! Those candy corn bars look amazing!

    ReplyDelete