Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday Favorites, 7.29.11


Greetings, blog world friends!

My Friday Favorites this week will be brief, as I have much to do today before leaving for HAWAII!!!!! I will be taking a vacation from the blog for a little while, but you can find me back here in a couple weeks, for sure!

This week I just wanted to highlight a few recipes that caught my eye in the blog world recently:

1) Thai Basil Ice Cream by Eats Well With Others

I've had thai basil ice cream at Ten Tables in Boston (see my post on our meal at Ten Tables!). It was simply amazing. This homemade version looks equally delicious!

2) Almond Butter Cups by RecipeGirl

They're like peanut butter cups but made with almond butter! YUM.

3) Lemon Cheesecake Fruit Dip by Taste and Tell

This looks so good to me! I really want to make this fruit dip. Looks great for entertaining! And so easy to make too - just four ingredients!

4) Sweet Potato Beer Fries by The Edible Perspective

I have a thing for sweet potatoes (maybe a thing you'd call an obsession ;-)). And, many of you know that I also have a thing for beer (good craft beer of course!). Put them together? This is a dish made for me! Can't wait to try these sometime.

And I'm off to paradise.... Take care, all, and don't forget to visit the Barbershop when I return! Although, you can always visit while I'm away too. Since starting my blog in December 2009, I've created over 150 posts now for your "edible enjoyment"!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun on your vacation chica! And thanks so much for including my ice cream in your round-up!

    ReplyDelete