Such a delicious summer treat. Kids and adults alike love 'em. In the world of dessert blogs, I've seen many recipes for unique s'mores treats that are twists on the traditional "sandwich" of graham crackers, marshmallow, and Hershey's chocolate. This week's Friday Favorites is a tribute to s'mores. Maybe you'd like to try one of these in place of the original s'more!
1) S'mores Cupcakes from Annie's Eats
2) S'mores Bars from Cherry Tea Cakes
3) S'mores Cookies from Hot Polka Dot
Yours truly also made a variation of s'mores cookies last year. Super delicious!
4) S'mores Brownies from Recipe Girl
The first four are more traditional desserts...cupcakes, bars, cookies, and brownies. I figured an all-inclusive round-up should include all of those! These last few are a bit less traditional in terms of the type of dessert they are, but they most definitely are still members of the oh-so-large s'mores family. :)
5) Pretzel S'mores from Love From The Oven
6) S'mores Hot Chocolate from Our Best Bites
7) Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Mini S'mores Pies from Keep It Sweet
8) S'mores Blizzard from Babble.com
And don't you worry; if this post didn't include enough s'mores recipes, I have one more coming your way very soon! I made a delicious s'mores bark last week that I can't wait to share with you. :) Here's a preview of coming attractions.....
Mike and I went the traditional route this past weekend when we were camping... We made the good ol' classic s'mores by roasting marshmallows over the campfire. :)
Happy Friday! I hope to be back sometime this weekend with that s'mores bark recipe for you. ;-)