Thursday, November 8, 2012

We're MARRIED!!!

Well, it happened!!!

Mike and I were married last Saturday, November 3rd. :) It was honestly the best day of my life, and we couldn't be happier right now!

I've included several pictures from the day in this post. These pictures are from a few different wedding guests. The professional ones won't be done for another month or so, but once we get them, I will be sure to share them with you on the blog!


My handsome groom, his brother and best man, Dave, and one of his groomsman, Andy.


We got married in my hometown church in upstate New York.





This is my parents' 1938 Chevy, which they also rode away in at their wedding in 1979. How cool is that??!


Pictures on the beach by the lake! This was Brant Lake, NY, by the way. :)


The day was actually quite cold, low 40's, and during pictures, the winds were blowing pretty strongly (15 - 20 mph). We tried not to look cold in the pictures even though we were freeeezing!




Cake cutting!!


The cake Mike and I cut was a pumpkin cake with vanilla frosting. It was soooo soooo good!


And for our guests we had two types of cupcakes - vanilla cupcakes with a Bailey's chocolate frosting and chocolate cupcakes with creme de menthe Oreo frosting. I didn't get to try either kind that night, but I was able to try a vanilla cupcake with Bailey's chocolate frosting the next day. It was awesome! And our guests said the other flavor was deeelicious too.

And no, I did not bake our wedding cake or cupcakes. No time for that. ;)



My wonderful mom, sister (best maid of honor ever!!), and me.


Love that guy - who's now my husband. :)



We had an absolutely amazing weekend, and we are so thankful to have had such a wonderful celebration to begin our married lives together! I could go on and on here, but for now, I will just keep it at that. We are so very happy. :)

In the coming weeks, I actually hope to mix in some wedding-related blog posts with some normal food posts. I thought it would be fun to share more details of our big day (if you all don't mind!).

Hope everyone's had a great week! Happy Friday and weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment