Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday Favorites, 8.26.11

Happy Friday, all!

I'm trying to get back on track with the blog, so here's an edition of Friday Favorites for you. :) I'll keep it a bit more "traditional" and share some of my favorite recipes I've bookmarked lately.


No baking required friends! And they're somewhat healthy too ;-)


(photo from Keep it Sweet)


These look so delicious! And it's always nice to have options for a vegetarian main dish. Personally, I don't cook a lot of meat (I choose to eat it more when I go out to eat), so I love veggie dishes to make at home!


(photo from Annie's Eats)

It's late August. For me, that means I am already thinking about my favorite season - fall! So, I've recently bookmarked a couple delicious looking recipes with autumn flavors...


These look pretty easy to make and yuuummmmmy. And they're baked, not fried. No guilt! They are a bit similar to these French Breakfast Puffs I made a while back that are full of cinnamon-sugary goodness.


(photo from The Craving Chronicles)


These are 1) too cute 2) so festive and 3) lookin' very tasty!


(photo from the Picky Palate)

Hope you all have a great weekend. And I hope everyone stays safe with the arrival of Hurricane Irene!!

1 comment:

  1. Well it seems like there will be a lot of baking going on this weekend! Great links!

    ReplyDelete