Thursday, April 7, 2011

Friday Favorites, 4.8.11

Welcome to the Barbershop's second edition of Friday Favorites! (and yes, I know I'm publishing this on Thursday evening - no time to do it tomorrow!). I hope everyone has had a great week. My exciting baking adventures this week included making an AMAZING savory pumpkin pizza dough (yes, you heard me right - pumpkin! this dough has changed my life) and a couple different renditions of the recipe I'm going to submit to the Pillsbury Bake-Off. It's a work in progress still so I can't share the recipe with you just yet! The only thing I'll share is that I'm going to submit a recipe to the dessert category. But you probably would have guessed that one without me telling you. ;-) I will share the pumpkin pizza dough and Pillsbury recipe at some point in the near future! Oh, and in case you missed my first edition of Friday Favorites last week, you can check it out here.


But for now, onto this week's favorites! I have four items for you this week.


It looks heavenly! I love homemade granola, but then you make it chocolate flavored??! Yes, please!

These next two are Easter-themed. Easter is just a few weeks away, friends! Time to start planning your menu for the holiday...


How darn cute are those?

3) Cadbury mini eggs



I am in love with these. They are by far my favorite Easter candy! I like to have a couple before I head out for a run sometimes...I am pretty sure they make me run faster. ;-)

Maybe I'll put them in cookies, like these! Fun fun.

4) Mike's new blog! Mike formerly had a blog entitled "Relaxing, Not Worrying, Having a Homebrew." He took a hiatus from blogging for a while, but now he's back with a new, fun blog called "Mike's Imbibations." Go visit his page and read his first two posts about what he's been "imbibing in"! Cheers! :)

Have a wonderful weekend, all! Hope you're enjoying my Friday Favorites so far!!

No comments:

Post a Comment