Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Beyond Baking: Fall "Treats"

Happy October!!

October is one of my favorite months. To me, it means that fall is really here. That being said, the temperature in Boston tomorrow is going to be 80 degrees! But that's okay. :) Fall is definitely still in the air!

I have to apologize that I don't have a recipe for you today, as I just haven't had it in me to blog lately. So instead of baked goodies, I thought I'd share with you some other fall "treats" - scenes from some outdoor fun we've been having lately. Apple picking and leaf peeping - two of the best fall activities, if you ask me!!

Here's a glimpse of what I've been up to the past couple weeks in lieu of blogging...




















Thanks for stopping by. :) One of these days, I'll be back with a recipe, I promise!!


No comments:

Post a Comment