Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Treats I've Made Lately

Although life has been crazy busy lately, I have been baking! I just haven't had a chance to blog about the treats I've made. Today I thought I'd share links to a few things that I've made but just haven't photographed or written about them... Just haven't had time! But writing a blog post like this allows me to still share some awesome goodies with you, so here goes. :)

As for baking, I've made these cookies lately...

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies from Sally's Baking Addiction

(photo source)

Oh my goodness, are these good! I've made pumpkin chocolate chip cookies before, but this may be my new favorite recipe for this fall goodie. They are soft and chewy but not cakey like pumpkin chocolate chip cookies often are. A perfect fall treat.

I also made another batch (a double one!) of Sugardoodles (original recipe from Averie Cooks). Once again, they were a huuuge hit!


And I've also been on a no-bake kick! Within the past few weeks, I've made the following three no-bake recipes.


(photo source)

Guess what? These bars are healthy! There's no added sugar. The ingredients for the base are simply oats, dates, peanut butter, agave nectar (or honey), vanilla extract, and cinnamon. And then the topping is just chocolate and milk (melted together). A no-guilt goodie! Love it. I have plans to make these again very soon.

Chocolate Cranberry Energy Bites from My Blessed Life

(photo source)

I've actually made these awesome little energy bites twice now but still haven't blogged about them. Whether they get their own blog post or not, it's about time I shared with you that these chocolate cranberry energy bites from My Blessed Life are awesome. A great sweet treat that again, is on the healthier side! What's not to love?

Chocolate Oatmeal Cookie Balls 

I posted this recipe on my blog last year, and the original is from Taste and Tell. These could not be any easier! The ingredients aren't quite as healthy as the previous two treats (there's a whole stick of butter in these guys :)), but they are soooo delicious! The next time you're in a pinch and need to make something quickly, remember these chocolate oatmeal cookie balls. You'll be glad you did.


Thanks for letting me pop in to share a few recipes with you! Hopefully my next post will be sooner than a week and a half away...can't believe it's been that long since my last post! Oops. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment