Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi friends!

Alas, I do not have a recipe for you today. But, I do have warm Thanksgiving wishes for you all! Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday of the year, and I am really looking forward to tomorrow. I love that Thanksgiving is focused on family, friends, food, and taking time to count your blessings. There is honestly nothing better in my mind!

Although I don't have a recipe for you, I have two ideas for fun ways to arrange your veggie tray on Thursday...

I mean, how cute are these?!





I have so many things and people to be thankful for this year....and of course, one of those is my new husband!! I totally feel like the luckiest gal. :)


Wishing everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving! I hope you all have restful, enjoyable holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment