Friday, September 14, 2012

Pumpkin, Peanut Butter, & Banana Quesadillas



It's pumpkin season!! I know I'm being redundant when I say that I love pumpkin, but it just can't be said enough. :-D

Pumpkin season is definitely here, and I'm all about it! Remember that squash, er pumpkin, smoothie I recently made? Well, I still had a little bit of the leftover canned squash (but for my purposes today, I'm going to call it pumpkin from here on out), so I was trying to come up with other ways to use it.

For an easy breakfast or snack, this pumpkin, peanut butter, and banana quesadilla is a great way to use up some of that leftover canned pumpkin you might have this fall.

First, grab yourself a soft tortilla/wrap. Next, spread some of the pumpkin on one side of it and some peanut butter on the other side. I used chunky pb, simply because that's what I had on hand at the time (which is unusual too, as normally I have creamy!). 


Next, slice up a banana and spread the slices on one side of the wrap.


Fold the wrap over, and spread a teeny bit of butter on both sides. Then just cook it on the stove like you would any other quesadilla! Cook until both sides are lightly golden brown.


Serve and enjoy!


The inside of this quesadilla was awesome. Soooo delicious! 


The flavor combo of these three ingredients was top notch, I tell ya.


Check out that warm, melty, ooey gooey center...


Seriously. Such a fun breakfast or snack!
You neeeed to go make yourself one!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment