Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Engaged in Baking!

Hello blog world friends!

I apologize for yet another long break from the blog, but I have been busy with some exciting news these last few days... I just got engaged!! Super duper exciting. :)  My boyfriend (who is now my fiance!) proposed to me this past Friday evening, August 19th. It was a very sweet, thoughtful proposal and I obviously said YES!

In case you have two minutes to spare right now, I've included a video I took after the proposal to capture the moment and have it forever.  (My voice sounds funny in this video, I think. I blame it on the fact that I had a cold/was sick, I had just been happily crying quite a bit, and I was totally happy/giddy while filming this video :)).



After the proposal, we went out to celebrate where we had our first date, which was at James Gate (yes, rhymes were intentional)!


Happy couple! We're going to be maaaaarried!


Awesome, thoughtful cookies my sister made for us!! Thanks, sista! :)


Both our families were able to get together this past weekend in MA to celebrate. What a memorable weekend! One of the best of my life thus far, I can tell you that. ;-)



2 comments:

  1. It only gets better from here, Sweets! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh!!! I am SOOOOOO happy for you! Congrats love!

    ReplyDelete