Monday, August 30, 2010

"Ultimate" Sugar Cookies


Hi again! I'm actually blogging just a few days after my last post. What do ya know??! This is a miracle. This post will be short though; I'm not sharing a new recipe with you, but I am showing you a variation on another recipe you've seen at the Barbershop before....Mom's Famous Sugar Cookies. :)

I made another batch of sugar cookies recently for Mike's ultimate frisbee team. It was their end-of-season tourney, so I knew I had to do something special! The team's name is Fetch, so I thought I'd go for sugar cookies in the shapes of dog bones and dogs. I had to do a little hunting to find sugar cookies in those shapes, but I succeeded! I ended up finding them at a neat kitchen store on Newbury Street. They had tons of different, fun shapes. I had to restrain myself from buying every one of them!

Below are some fun pictures for your viewing pleasure. ;-)







And here's a picture of Fetch! Great season, all!


1 comment:

  1. You are the best!! Thank you for being so supportive! It helps that your cookies are amazing, of course.

    ReplyDelete